SAFETY REGULATIONS DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- The school operates under the sanitary regime according to current guidlines https://www.gov.pl/web/koronawirus/aktualne-zasady-i-ograniczenia.
- Only healthy people without any disease symptoms, such as cough and fever, may participate in the classes at school.
- Touch surfaces, including desks, door handles and light switches, are regularly disinfected.
- Classrooms are ventilated regularly.
- The school provides employees and students with an appropriate number of dispensers containing hand sanitizer.
- Hand disinfection is obligatory during lessons, in classrooms and in the common areas of the school (corridor, the office). Students, if they want, can wear a face mask in common areas and during lessons.
- In the event of a suspected Covid-19 infection either of a student or school employee, the school notifies the appropriate sanitary-epidemiological station. Further actions are determined by the instructions of the sanitary-epidemiological station.
- The school management follows the information of the Chief Sanitary Inspector and the Minister of Health on an ongoing basis, available at gis.gov.pl, https://www.gov.pl/web/koronawirus.